ant-user mailing list archives

From Jason Boehle <jboe...@tidestone.com>
Subject Ant and Visual SlickEdit
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:43:47 GMT
After upgrading to 1.2 last week from a dev build of 1.1, SlickEdit no
longer correctly parses the [javac] error messages.  Before, I'd hit F4 (to
go to next compile error location), and everything just worked.  Now when I
hit F4, I get something like the following in a message box:
"File "'    [javac] T:\code\com\tidestone\blah\Blah.java'" not found.
Obviously, it's not parsing the line anymore...any one else experiencing
this?  I'm not asking for someone to go write a solution for me, just
wondering if anyone else has already come up with a solution? :)

Thanks,
Jason Boehle
jboehle@tidestone.com