ant-user mailing list archives

From martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com
Subject Re: Problem faced when using Ant
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 21:05:32 GMT
Ant will try to build the 'depends' targets in left-to-right order. If
that's not what you want, or if your other targets have dependencies of
their own, then you need to state that in your build file.

My guess is that what you want is something like:

<target name="MAIN" depends="WEBSERVER,DOCS,COMPILE,EJB,INIT"/>
<target name="WEBSERVER" depends="DOCS,COMPILE,EJB,INIT"/>
<target name="DOCS" depends="COMPILE,EJB,INIT"/>
etc.

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications