ant-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Miranda <cmira...@eversystems.com.br>
Subject Re: Running sql build script in HypersonicSQL [FIXED]
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:01:17 GMT

Dear Conor, very thanks by your 'look' at my message, and sorry my late
response.

   Your assertion is correct (I think) because I tested this in oracle
and works fine, and the hypersonic jdbc driver is not 100% jdbc compliant.

   Do you know other java rdbms opensource?

    VeryThanks4all

   Claudio Miranda
   SUN Certified Programmer for JAVA 2