ant-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Miranda <cmira...@eversystems.com.br>
Subject Running sql build script in HypersonicSQL
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:32:05 GMT
/* Sorry for the last message subject */

  Dear users, I am using ant 1.2 to build a sql script, like this

    <target name="hsql.sql">
       <sql driver="org.hsql.jdbcDriver"
            url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:hsql://localhost"
            userid="sa"
            password=""
            print="yes"
            classpath="../lib/hsql.jar"
            src="hypersonic.sql"
       />
    </target>

the hypersonic.sql is

CREATE TABLE UserOne (
        userId               INTEGER NOT NULL,
        name                 VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
        user_name             VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
        PRIMARY KEY (userId),
        UNIQUE (user_name)
);

CREATE TABLE GroupOne (
        groupName            VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
        userId               INTEGER NOT NULL,
        PRIMARY KEY (groupName, userId),
        FOREIGN KEY (userId) REFERENCES UserOne (userId)
);

when running with command prompt ant hsql.sql, the first sql script runs
fine, then the second sql script fail with the following stacktrace

java.lang.NullPointerException
         at org.hsql.jdbcResultSet.getColumnName(jdbcResultSet.java:1962)
         at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.printResults(SQLExec.java:535)
         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.execSQL(SQLExec.java:496)
         at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.runStatements(SQLExec.java:425)
         at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec$Transaction.runTransaction(SQLExec.java:592)
         at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec$Transaction.access$0(SQLExec.java:589)
         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.execute(SQLExec.java:366)
         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:818)
         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:532)
         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:506)

when I run the hypersonic.sql script from a dummy test class, the
hypersonic.sql runs fine,
and in HypersoncSQL Console, the first create table show fine, then the
connection is closed, showing
0:DISCONNECTED

if anyone could help me, very thanks.

   Claudio Miranda