ant-user mailing list archives

From Alfonso Urdaneta <alfo...@malibunetworks.com>
Subject poeple using ant to build C
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:20:42 GMT

Hi,

I have used ant before to build java projects, and I think that it could
be useful in my current embedded *sigh* environment.

If there is anyone out there that is doing this, I would really like to
talk to you about how best to integrate ant and (g)make.

There are some inherent weaknesses in make that ant will fix, and
vice-versa, so I think that they will go well together, and any input
from someone that has done this before would be invaluable.

Alfonso.

--
Alfonso Urdaneta                           alfonso@malibunetworks.com

"Time flies like the wind, but fruit flies like bananas"