ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O. Duffy" <mduff...@snet.net>
Subject Re: Where Is The JUnit Tag Implementation?
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:42:22 GMT

Ah, the joys of being a newbie!  Per your suggestion, I went to the site and
saw this:

"...The binary distribution doesn't contain the optional tasks - compiled
versions of those are distributed in a separate file: optional.jar. Placing
this file in the $ANT_HOME/lib directory will make those tasks available..."

I think it was a matter of not seeing what you weren't looking for!  Thanks to
you, I visited a second time with my eyes open. Thanks again - MOD