ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O. Duffy" <mduff...@snet.net>
Subject Where Is The JUnit Tag Implementation?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:45:53 GMT

Apologies in advance - I missed any answer to this question.

Where can I find the implementation behind the <junit> tag?  I downloaded the
latest source from last Thursday and bootstrapped it, but I couldn't find the
implementation for JUnit, so Ant complained.  Is it available somewhere, or
is it an app waiting for someone to flesh out?  Thank you. - MOD