ant-user mailing list archives

From Alfonso Urdaneta <alfo...@malibunetworks.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft compiler
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 21:12:35 GMT
William McKenzie wrote:

> Just FYI, microsoft's lack of continued development on j++ is strictly a
> legal issue.  Sun refuses to allow them to include the microsoft extensions
> necessary to use COM objects (without which J++ is rather lame).

I knew it was legal, but I thought it was over with.  I disagree though
about J++ being lame without COM, it was a pretty good IDE and almost
every programmer can use it because it was like all the other IDE (C++,
etc.) that MS made, and it compiled and executed fast, and the debugger
was nice.

Alfonso.

--
Alfonso Urdaneta                           alfonso@malibunetworks.com

"Time flies like the wind, but fruit flies like bananas"