ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Exec & Winrar (using RAR command line)
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2000 01:43:37 GMT
Okay. Try running build with -verbose flag but from looking at the thing
again you should try. The last version was passing the whole string as one
argument. This version should parse it into 3 different arguements.

<exec executable="rar" os="windows">
  <arg line="a c:\t c:\test.doc"/>
</exec>

At 05:50  17/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Thanks Pete,
>
>Unfortunately, this time the BUILD is successful but there is no output.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>John

Cheers,

Pete