ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@locus.apache.org>
Subject Re: Conditional chmod
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:18:31 GMT
At 07:15  2/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
>> Until then we shouldn't start moving tasks either way. The only task
>> you cannot get from the binary distribution ATM is the starteam task -
>> and this is only true because nobody contributed the class files,
>> neither Conor nor myself could build this task on our machines.
>
>On a slightly connected but otherwise unconnected point...Is there
anyplace to put my rejected :-( telnet task.  Given that I'd been waiting
for months in the hope of having time to write it or find that someone else
who had, it seems a shame if it can't be available to others, even if it's
only out on a limb in some lesser-known tasks category.  Surely I'm not the
only person who likes being able to build and upload a website by using ant
to automate the building, diffing, ftping of a patch file and executing a
patch file on a remote server. I think its wonderful - but I'm biased! :-)

it was rejected ? doh
I would +1 it but I don't have a machine on network to do any CVS work with
so I can not add it in ;)

Cheers,

Pete