ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conditional chmod
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 11:17:41 GMT
At 01:05  2/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
> [...]

Well because it is pure idocy to try and generalize things that are not
generalizable. It would be like trying to manage resource forks on unix or
win32 or perhaps manage ownership across multiple OSes.

If you have system specific functionality you require ... then surprise
surprise you are going to need system specific commands.

Cheers,

Pete