ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Toomey <toome...@yahoo.com>
Subject Does EJBJar support DTDs in the classpath?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:34:07 GMT
Hello All,

I've been using an internal website to hold the DTDs for my EJB
creation. It works, but it's not ideal. I'd like to pull the DTDs from
the classpath. I thought I saw a post from someone, that this was now
possible. I tried changing my DOCTYPE definition to:

<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar SYSTEM 'ejb-jar_1_1.dtd'>

and adding the directory that conatins that DTD to my classpath. When I
run EJBJar, I get:

/BuildProcess/build.xml:658: SAXException while parsing
entity/namedinsured/META-INF/MyEJB-ejb-jar.xml'.
This probably indicates badly-formed XML.  Details: Relative URI
"ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"; can not be resolved without a document URI.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Relative URI "ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"; can not
be resolved without a document URI.
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
etc....

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Kevin