ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with classpath
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 08:38:09 GMT
I thought about suggesting that as well, but, doesn't <path> check for the
files' existence and only include those files that do exist? So, if
Stefan's jars don't exist until after his target that puts them where they
need to be is run, then this won't work, right? (And the <fileset> with
the wildcarded <include> really wouldn't work, since there aren't any jars
for *.jar to find.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)