ant-user mailing list archives

From James Manning <...@computer.org>
Subject Re: cvs login using cvs target
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 16:35:27 GMT
[Willie Vu]
> I want to do nightly build that check out source from CVS and build from the
> source.   However, our CVS server is pserver that requires password
> authentication.  I can't find the information that I can do it by the cvs
> target or other ways to do login.  Any idea?

Options that I would see:

1) cvs login as the account that will be doing the checkout ahead of time,
   so the $HOME/.cvspass is around and you don't need to login

2) Have a job (cron/at/whatever) on the cvs server export to a given
   nfs/smb/etc directory, build from that instead.
--
James Manning <jmm@computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4