ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Anyone successfully used multiple antcalls in the same target?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 21:06:24 GMT
--- Markus Holmberg <markush@acc.umu.se> wrote:
> Has anyone successfully use several antcall invocations in the same
> target?
>
> <target name="foo">
> </target>
>
> The above target will return after only the first antcall has been
> invoked.. Any clues?

I have several targets that use multiple <antcall> tasks -- they set
params to pass to a "generic" target that does the actual work (eg., I
have a target for building parsers, which basically does the same thing,
just with different values for things like the directory the java should
execute in and the .jj file it should work on, etc.). All of the
<antcall>'s in my "parsers" target run (if they didn't, only the first one
of my parsers would get built :)

Maybe you only think it's just doing the first <antcall>, since in your
example, all your <antcall>'s are identical (or was that just to save you
typing in your mail)? What does your target "foo" do?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)