ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Conditional chmod
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:58:33 GMT
There's another aspect to this as well -- I run under MKS on NT, so, while
the value of path.separator isn't ":" for me (it's ";"), I do have a
'chmod', and it does set permissions on files that are meaningful (to MKS
anyway). I would expect people using Cygwin would have a similar
situation.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)