ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ventimiglia, David" <David.Ventimig...@msdw.com>
Subject RE: Version question
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 21:15:12 GMT
Very nice.  You can do the same thing with the JDK and whatever other
"external libs" you are using too (Weblogic, Dynamo, whatever) by the way.
But then, I guess that's not strictly relevant to an Ant forum.  :)

Cheers,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Boehle [mailto:jboehle@tidestone.com]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 10:27 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Version question

That's exactly what I've done.  Last week I checked in the 1.2 release and
modified our build scripts to *always* use that version, no matter if the
developer has a different installation of Ant somewhere on his machine.  It
keeps everyone using the same version of the build tool, and also keeps them
from having to manually install it.

Jason Boehle
jboehle@tidestone.com