ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thompson <andr...@quidnunc.com>
Subject RE: Stupid <delete> question
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:26:52 GMT
This should destroy the whole contents of /tmp	(assuming it matches hidden
files, if not try adding **/.*/**
as another include pattern)

                <delete>
                        <fileset dir="/tmp">
                                <include name="**"/>
                        </fileset>
                </delete>

Andrew Thompson    :: A little bigger on the inside
Software Developer :: Quidnunc
I am the cat who walks through walls, all places and all times are alike to
me.