ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rosenberg" <ja...@squaretrade.com>
Subject do refids and properties in sub-projects persist in main probject?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 07:02:02 GMT
If from a main project, I call a sub-project via the 'ant' task,
and in that subproject I define properties and refids, etc.,
will the calling project then know about them?

I am trying to find a way to initialize things in a standard
way for all my projects, by calling a common init sub-project.

Is this a good way to do this, or is there a better way?

For instance, I need a good way to initialize the classpath, etc.

I am trying to use a single properties file, which defines things
like JAVA_HOME, etc.

Jason