ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott M Stark" <Scott_St...@displayscape.com>
Subject Re: Common Task Repository [wuz Conditional chmod]
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:59:32 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Gerhard" <AGerhard@E-SyncNet.Com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>; <sr@adolos.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 11:39 AM
Subject: Common Task Repository [wuz Conditional chmod]

> I like the idea of having a common repository for custom tasks that are not officially
a part of the ANT release. This way, the
active ANT-ers can share ... though this may be more of an ANT USERS GROUP thing. This idea
was brought up before ...

> This, of course, would require site maintenance, etc. which probably is way down the
list of things to get done. But if it were to
be maintained by a new volunteer or at another location, maybe it could work.

I think this is a good idea. If it can't be done through the official ant site/repository
I can try
to set something up.