ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott M Stark" <Scott_St...@displayscape.com>
Subject Re: Problem faced when using Ant
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:54:26 GMT
Problem faced when using AntIn order for INIT to be called first the WEBSERVER,DOCS,COMPILE,EJB
tasks
would have to have a depends="INIT" attribute. I believe there used to be special
treatment of tasks named init such that it would be inovked first, but this is no longer
the case.

----- Original Message -----
From: shahnawaz Bagdadi
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 11:39 AM
Subject: Problem faced when using Ant

Hi ,
      I am using ant to build my stuff and am facing the following problem.
My target is defined as follows in my build.xml file
 <target name="MAIN" depends="WEBSERVER,DOCS,COMPILE,EJB,INIT">
  </target>
i am expecting the init target to be called first followed by EJB,COMPILE,DOCS and then WEBSERVER.

but it starts WEBSERVER directly and does not do the other target task.
If any of you guys have any idea why this is happening , please throw some light on it.
Your help is appreciated,
Regards,
Shahnawaz