ant-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Leser <le...@sup-logistik.de>
Subject AW: Fork problem with AIX
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:06:17 GMT
btw, which java version do you use on AIX ( I tried 1.2.2 and 1.3.0 but could not even build
ant )

Christoph Leser
S&P Computersysteme GmbH
E-Mail:leser@sup-logistik.de
Tel. +49 711 7264112
Fax: +49 711 7289860

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von:	Christoph Leser [SMTP:leser@sup-logistik.de]
Gesendet am:	Donnerstag, 23. November 2000 14:14
An:	'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Betreff:	AW: Fork problem with AIX

don't know how many procesdses are getting forked.
are you sure  'maximum processes allowd per user' AIX system parameter is set reaonably high?
( smit ->system environment-show/chage system enviroment'

just a guess

Christoph Leser
S&P Computersysteme GmbH
E-Mail:leser@sup-logistik.de