ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Does EJBJar support DTDs in the classpath?
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:55:54 GMT
Kevin,

I recommend against modifying your deployment descriptor to point to a
local DTD. The way ejbjar does this is to map the publicId of the DTD to
a local resource. Currently this will work if you are using weblogic.
The weblogic element knows where to find the DTD since it is present in
the classes which come with weblogic.

If you are not using weblogic but just the generic features of <ejbjar>
it is not currently possible to set the location of the DTD file but it
would not be hard to add it in. I'll have a look at that.

Can you tell me more about your usage and we'll see if we can figure out
what is happening.

Conor