ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: EJBC Task Exception
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:10:27 GMT
Rob,

I think I understand what is happening here. I think it stems from the
use of getName in the line

"-outputfile", serFile.getName(),

That effectively flattens the output hierarchy so that all the .ser
files go into the root of the generatedFilesDirectory. The hierarchy
present from the .txt files is lost. The date compare, however, assumes
this hierarchy is in use.

I think the easiest way forward is to make the change you suggest, so
I'll do that now.

A workaround in the meantime is to ensure all your .txt files are in the
root of your hierarchy. When I used to use this task, that was my setup,
so I never encountered this problem.

Conor