ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <>
Subject RE: optional tasks (ejbjar)
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:58:31 GMT

Put the optional.jar in the lib directory of ANT_HOME. It will
automatically be used by ant in this case. There is no need to change
your classpath. I think that is working, however, since the class you
are missing is one that is used by the ejbjar task. Can you check your
XML parser setup. You need a JAXP compliant parser to use Ant. What
parser are you using?

View raw message