ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan Schmitt" <sschm...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fork problem with AIX
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 07:19:00 GMT

> > /home/Ant/wep/tools/installer/src/build.xml:28: Execute failed:
> > java.io.IOException: /home/Ant/Ant/bin/antRun: not found
>
> Did you set ANT_HOME to /home/Ant/Ant? Are you using the ant script
> that comes with Ant or are you invoking Ant with a script of your own?

I set ANT_HOME to /home/Ant/Ant in my own script file which invokes Ant. I
do not use the script that comes with Ant. I think that the Runtime class
mighty be the problem or is it possible that I have to set some special
permissions to allow forking on AIX?
Do you think I should install java 1.3 and try it again?

yours
Stefan S