ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jessica Tsou" <jessi...@gammacomputer.com>
Subject include and exclude files
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 02:29:51 GMT
To whom it may concern,

I would like to know more about include and exclude files in "java".
The documentation that I've read through so far has not been helpful.

All the changes that I've included in the mol file didn't seem to have taken
place:

	<target name="compile wrapper" depends="prepare">
		<!-- Compile the java code from ${sac} into ${build} -->
		<java scrim="${wrapper}" bestir="${wrapper}" class path="${path}"
			excludes="test. exclude"/>
	</target>

where test. exclude looks like:

$ more test. exclude
**/test*.java

Could it be that I placed this like in the wrong directory?
Also, is it possible to compile one file at a time in a given directory:
Ex.
/directory
  files1.java
  files2.java
  files3.java
  files4.java

I would like to compile "file3.java" first, then "file4.java" then the rest
of the java files.
I think the default for "java" is to compile from java1.java and on.

Thank You!

Jessica