ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: ddcreator/ejbc and "args attribute deprecated"
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:12:39 GMT
Dean,

I have fixed, in CVS, the problem of the deprecated usage of the args
attribute. You should not see that warning anymore.

I have also changed both ddcreator and ejbc to respect the descriptor
hierarchy. This means that the generated .ser file will now be placed at
the same hierarchical position in the "dest" directory as the .txt file
appears in the "descriptors" directory. Similarly the manifest entry
will contain the correct hierarchy information.

For your example, however, I would just like to be clear what you want
to see in the manifest file. If it is deployment/JunkDD.ser, then you
will need to adjust your ejbc task as follows

<ejbc descriptors="${src}" src="${src}" dest="${build}"
      manifest="${src}${dd.dir}/manifest" classpath="${classpath}">
     <include name="**/*DD.ser" />
</ejbc>

Note that for this to work, you will need to use a nightly build which
contains the updates I have made.

Conor