Can anybody help tell me how I should configure my build.xml file so I can build
files in the current directory. My problem is, that ant cannot find the .class files
for the .java files. From the ant code it looks as if .class files are looked for in the
"build-directory+relative path for .java file". So if you current directory is somewhere
down in the sourece tree you will not find the .class file.
I could of cause build from the root of the source tree, but I would like to aviod this
because of the time it takes to scan all the files.

I am running Ant release 1.1.

Erik Svendsen

---
Erik Svendsen