ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Unnecessary compilation
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:32:29 GMT

 KM> I'm very specifically compiling only the files in a single
 KM> directory, because I have subpackages which have different
 KM> dependencies in their classpath, and I need to enforce these
 KM> rigidly. Could this be preventing Ant from determining the
 KM> package?

Yes, this is the problem. Try something like

<javac srcdir="${source}"
       destdir="${build}" debug="${debug-flag}" optimize="${opt_flag}">
  <include name="/com/bitbull/audience/visitor/*.java" />
  <classpath>
    <pathelement location="${jlib}/classes.zip"/>
    <pathelement location="${jlib}/storage_if.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${jlib}/util.jar"/>
  </classpath>
</javac>

This should have the effect you want to see.

Stefan