ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@eggplant.mtu.net>
Subject archive anywhere?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 02:53:59 GMT
Hi, I'm new to the list and ant.  I've got some questions about ant that
don't appear to be answered in the FAQ or the documentation and rather than
just asking questions that already might have been asked I'd rather search
over the archives of the list first.  Can someone tell me where I might find
those, or do I just need to do gets from ezlm?

--
Jon Schewe | http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe