ant-user mailing list archives

From che...@EBSDR.COM
Subject XSL examples wanted
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I've been looking at the XML output generated by Ant1.2. Does anyone have some simple examples
of XSL scripts to display the contents of result.xml in a web browser? I've never played with
XSL and don't know where to begin.

Thanks,
Chris
HelckChristopher
chelck@EBSDR.COM

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is
intended only for the stated addressee. If you are not an addressee, you
must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the
information contained in this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your
system.

EBS Dealing Resources International Limited.  Registered address: 55-56
Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom. Registered number
2669861. The EBS Partnership.  Registered address: 55-56 Lincoln's Inn
Fields, London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom.  EBS Dealing Resources, Inc,
registered in Delaware.  Addresses: 535 Madison Avenue, 24th Floor, New
York, NY 10022, USA and One Upper Pond Road, Building F - Floor 3,
Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA.  EBS Dealing Resources Japan Limited, a Japanese
Corporation. Address: Asteer Kayabacho Bldg., 6th Floor, 1-6-1, Shinkawa,
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.