ant-user mailing list archives

From Holger Rauch <>
Subject Re: Dependency Checker for JAR Files
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:12:24 GMT

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Peter Donald wrote:

> [...]
> However Conor just checked in some code (in
> src/java/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/depend IIRC) that would
> greatly aid such an endeavor.

I was looking for it in the Ant 1.2 sources, but there is no file or dir
named "depend" below "optional". Am I using the wrong build of Ant?

> It already creates dependency information -
> it would just be a matter of using this to build the jar and shouldn't be
> to hard to do. If you do end up doing it be sure to send a note to this
> list as it would be a great addition ;)

Unfortunately, I have not yet found it. Is this new task documented in
some way, so that I know which tag and which attributes I have to use?

Thanks for any hints!

View raw message