ant-user mailing list archives

From Saviely <ca...@SDF.lonestar.org>
Subject Re: Ant gui tool
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:49:46 GMT
Thanks, everyone's comments have helped me refine my concept on this a
great deal.  I will go check out Anthill and Xeena.

As for the licensing, it is very interesting...  Though I have little
doubt I would go with the APL in this case.  But I have no doubt it is
important to know the surrounding context.

Saviely