ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Junit task
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:00:39 GMT

What the error message is trying to tell you is that JUnit is an optional
task that will only be compiled if Ant can find junit.jar when it is
creating itself.  If you are using the 1.2 release candidate, you need to
download the optional.jar file and put it in your ant/lib directory if you
don't want to rebuild ant yourself.  Then your build file should find the
class that defines the <junit> task. If you are building from scratch, make
sure junit.jar is in your CLASSPATH.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org