ant-user mailing list archives

From Brad_Mil...@i2.com
Subject Ant Faq-o-matic is broken - How do I get ant to output emacs-compatible javac error messages?
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:53:42 GMT
Hi,
     The "Faq-o-matic" on the apache jakarta web site has been broken for a
while (I emailed web admin last week, but still broken as of today).
Unfortunately, that means I can't get my hands on the Ant faq, which I
believe tells how to get Ant to output emacs-friendly error messages.

So,
1. Does anyone have a (recent) copy of the ant faq they can email me?
2. In a nutshell, how do I get ant 1.3 for Windows to output emacs-parsable
error messages?
     Or conversly, has anyone written emacs "next-error" parser to work on
native ant format error messages?
3. How can I view past ant-user mailing list traffic?

thanks,
Brad Miller