ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: archive
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:09:12 GMT

Release 1.2 just hit the streets today.  Enjoy. :-)

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:   ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: archive

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Diane Holt wrote:

> There's a searchable archive at:
>   <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&r=1&w=2>
>
> There's also a non-searchable archive at:
>   <http://archive.covalent.net/>
>
> What there isn't, is a link to these on the Ant home-page,
> for some inexplicable reason.

i think thats a very big mistake because the archive is very
useful and answered many questions i have. but of course not all.

one question left: when is the next stable release planned? i
work for a company and we need a stable version. the latest
release (1.1) doesnt provide all features we need. and the CVS
version is not really very useful for a big project because i
dont know what day the most stable version was.

are any suggestion for a stable development version?

--
cu, goofy

To predict the future, you must know the past. -Pat Artis
    --> http://yasd.dhs.org/ ICQ: 34550587