ant-user mailing list archives

From bsimo...@manu.com
Subject RE: WebLogic EJB tasks
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:40:26 GMT

Please - does it handle CMP and multiple CMPs in a JAR (since this requires
handling of the extra xml file).
Bob

Jon Tirsen <jon.tirsen@emm.com> on 10/10/2000 02:38:12 PM

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:   <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:  RE: WebLogic EJB tasks

I have my own task for this, works perfectly.

It executes ejbc in a different process so it wouldn't be as fast as doing
it "in-proc" so to speak.

Except for that ejbc is extremely slow (but that's not ants fault) I've had
no problem with that what-so-ever. If anyone wants it I can send the file
this list. It's not big.