ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Integration in JBuilder
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:07:25 GMT

Might I suggest you write your own extension to JBuilder?  Its been done
for VisualAge for Java (which I have been shamefully slow in getting into
Ant, and I've appologized to the contributors for that), and people have
posted emacs extensions.  Its your chance for fame and glory!  Sorry, no
money. :-)

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org; Please respond to
      boehm@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.De