ant-user mailing list archives

From Nat...@leopard.com
Subject ant compiles, but no class files
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:23:20 GMT
Hello list,

I am hoping you may have seen this problem before.  Ant is seeing my
source directory and claims to have compiled everything, but no class
files appear in the destination directory (or anywhere else on the
machine).  Ant does create all of the other directories and files it needs
to, so it doesn't appear to be a permissions problem, and the source files
are there.  84 is the correct number of files it should compile btw.  The
brief output appears below, if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly
appreciate them.

Thanks,

-- nathan

Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: E:\project\project\build\deploy_war
Executing Target: prepare
Executing Target: compile
Compiling 84 source files to E:\tomcat\webapps\projectdev\WEB-INF\classes
Performing a Modern Compile
Completed in 1 seconds

E:\project\project\build\deploy_war>dir
\tomcat\webapps\projectdev\WEB-INF\classes

 Volume in drive E has no label.
 Volume Serial Number is CCBE-319C

 Directory of E:\tomcat\webapps\projectdev\WEB-INF\classes

10/17/00  03:41p        <DIR>          .
10/17/00  03:41p        <DIR>          ..
               2 File(s)              0 bytes
                          3,466,444,800 bytes free