ant-user mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New doc format and organization
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:03:58 GMT

I'm more than happy to move to an auto-generated format fairly quickly once
we get by release 1.2.  I just figured that the current style was getting a
bit unworkable/unreadable, so I'd take a first stab a cleaning things up.

Should I back off on this, then, and just wait till after 1.2?  If I make a
major change now, and then have to redo it all to suit some automated
process, how much thrashing will that cause in CVS?  I'm happy to continue,
but I guess I'd like to have a better feel for the implications before I
commit anything.

P.S.  I prefer .html too.  I was using FrontPage to do some of this stuff
more quickly, and it defaults to using .htm.  I'll fix that.

Glenn McAllister