ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ch...@christophertodd.com>
Subject RE: Building a hierarcical build-file tree?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:24:24 GMT
Mahlen-

I and my colleagues would definitely find a description of your project
organization/ant build scripts helpful, as we will be doing something
similar in the near future, and have been contemplating how best to handle
these issues (we are new to both Java and Ant).

Perhaps you could add your insights to the recently penned document "Ant in
anger - Ant in a production environment" (I think I got the title correct
:-)

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
Software Engineer