ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ch...@christophertodd.com>
Subject RE: Junit task
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:34:04 GMT
These kinds of questions come up fairly often with respect to the optional
tasks.  Perhaps something should be added to the docs that explains what is
necessary to be able to run each of the optional tasks (for example, what
jars needed to be downloaded and where they can be obtained), as well as the
info included in the post below?

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
Software Engineer