ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Gramly" <cgra...@oneharbor.com>
Subject escaping characters
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 21:01:29 GMT
I am trying to use the ftp optional tasks with ant.  I was able to get it
working (thanks to Eric Meade and Nico Sessle) but now I am having another
issue.  One of my passwords contains the '$' character for the login.  I
think this is causing a login failure because ant thinks that this is being
used to reference a property.  If I try a different username/password that
doesn't contain the '$' character it works fine.  Is there a way to escape
this character in my build.xml document so that ant will not be confused?

Thanks,

-Chris