ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: <weblogic> and support for alternative compilers?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:49:50 GMT
Jeff,

There is a currently an undocumented attribute, "compiler" which can be used
to set the value for -compiler. The reason this is undocumented is that I
really want it to pick up the compiler value from the properties that
control the compiler for the javac task. Use it now if you like but it may
morph in the future, especially as we are thinking about better ways to
express compiler preferences.

There is also an undocumented keepgenerated attribute which has the obvious
effect.

> Additionally, I have noticed that the "classpath" attribute of the
> <weblogic> element will not allow me to use a <path> but will allow me to
> use a <property>.  Is this a bug or am I just a moron?

It is a bug, which probably make me the moron :-) Actually it is an omission
since I'm preety sure the path object wasn't around when I added this core
originally. I'll retrofit it for ant 1.3

I am also working on applying two patches to ejbjar to add other features so
if you, or anyone else, have suggestion or patches, please bring them on.

Conor