ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: ejbc with Ant1.2
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:04:00 GMT
Jeremy,

I am considering reverting these to the forking version as I have had
reports from one or two other people about problems. The fact that the ejbc
compiler (and the RMI compiler) load classes can cause classloader
interactions. The benefit of running ejbc within the VM is probably not
worth the risk of these interactions occurring.

Can you tell me how ejbc is failing for under the 1.2rc version?

Cheers
Conor

--
Conor MacNeill