ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Realworld ANT build.xml example - from the ArgoUML project
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 23:18:13 GMT
Neville,

Thanks for that. The only change I would make would be to move the <property
...> elements from the init target up to project scope. This would be
clearer especially under ant 1.1 In version 1.2 it would make more sense to
have <property> elements in targets but it would still be better to have
these at project scope in this instance since they are project level
properties. You can probably remove the "init" target altogether.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au