ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Experiences with Ant.
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 02:55:05 GMT

Well there is a <junit> task for JUnit stuff.

For weblogic there are the following tasks

<ddcreator> and <ejvbc> for WL 4.5.1 EJB building
<wlrun> to run a weblogic server instance
<wlstop> to stop a weblogic server instance
<ejbjar> supports a <weblogic> nested element to create EJBs under WL 5.1

There is no task for running the Weblogic console. It wouldn't be hard but I
haven't felt the need yet.

Conor