ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: ejbjar and proxy servers
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 22:30:02 GMT
Dan,

I changed the ejbjar task for 1.2 (including a syntax change - hope that
isn't too big an issue). As it stands, the task can find the DTD when used
with Weblogic. The parser is configured to resolve the DTD to a local entity
(provided in the Weblogic classpath), rather than trying to download from
the Sun site. An added benefit is that it is faster.

I wouldn't recommend changing your deployment descriptors to point to a
local copy.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au
Cortex eBusiness
http://www.cortexebusiness.com.au
-----Original Message-----
From: dsmith@globalone.net [mailto:dsmith@globalone.net]On Behalf Of Dan
Smith
Sent: Saturday, 14 October 2000 6:02
To: ant
Subject: ejbjar and proxy servers

All,
    I am trying to use the ejbjar tag but it keeps complaining about my
missing ejb-jar_1.1.dtd.  I am assuming it is attempting to find the dtd
through the link in my ejb-jar.xml file (i.e.  <!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC
'-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN'
'http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd'>).  The problem is that I
need to specify a proxy server in order to see anything.  Is there an
undocumented 'additionalparam' tag for ejbjar?  If not, is it ok to download
the dtd and point to 'file://somedirectory/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd?
Thanks
Dan
--
"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me."
                -- Agelica Pickles