ant-user mailing list archives

From sven.eh...@ubs.com
Subject including other build files
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:32:42 GMT
I'd like to be able to include/import other ant build files into my build.xml

For example I am thinking of defining generar properties in a general.xml
and the project specific things in the build.xml file as usual. in build.xml
I'd like to somehow include/import general.xml.

Maybe it should be XML's job to handle things like this but I am not aware that
there is any support for this from XML. XSL for example allows this using it's
own xsl:import xsl:include tags.

One could even go further and include just a part of it by specifiying an XPATH.
Implementation should be rather easy when using the xpathapi class coming with
xalan.

any comments ?

- Sven